RECENT TAX ALERT
- 17-01-2018 EU TAX ALERT 2018/01 Continue reading »
- 10-01-2018 TAX ALERT 2018/01 Continue reading »
- 20-12-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/08 Continue reading »
- 14-12-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/07 Continue reading »
- 05-12-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/06 Continue reading »
- 27-11-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/05 Continue reading »
- 23-11-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/04 Continue reading »
- 15-11-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/03 Continue reading »
- 09-11-2017 EU TAX ALERT 2017/02 Continue reading »
Maisto e Associati strengthens its private client practice
Maisto e Associati is proud to announce that Maria Cristiana Felisi has joined the tax firm’s private client practice. Maria Cristiana, who joins as Of Counsel, has nearly 30 years’ experience in branches of law that are strategic to private clients, namely family and succession law, trusts and foundations and generational planning. With this new collaboration, Maisto e Associati has strengthened its already extensive expertise in its private clients practice and is now able to cover all civil matters related to private clients and wealth management. Maria Cristiana joins Maisto e Associati after 8 years at the firm of Pavia e Ansaldo in Milan, prior to which she had worked for more than 20 years at a leading civil law firm in Milan.
With this new member of the Maisto e Associati team, it now comprises 49 practitioners, including 11 partners, 3 Of Counsels and 35 associates.