Piazza Filippo Meda, 5
20121 Milan - Italy
Silvia Boiardi was admitted to the Association of Chartered Accountants in 2010. She joined Maisto e Associati in 2008 immediately after graduating (cum laude) in Economics at the Catholic University of Piacenza. Her main areas of expertise are corporate and group taxation, mergers and acquisitions and tax litigation.
- COVID-19 and Seafarers: Tax Shoals Ahead, S. Boiardi, J. Bolder, in Tax Notes - Special reports, 03/06/2022
- Italian Revenue Agency Refers to DTC’s Nationality Non-discrimination Rule to Interpret Domestic Maritime Exemption Provision, S. Boiardi, in Kluwer International Tax Blog, 13/11/2020
- Italy, S. Boiardi, in Taxation of shipping and air transport in domestic law, EU law and tax treaties, G. Maisto (edited by), Amsterdam, 2017, 459-497
- Le recenti modifiche al regime di tonnage tax, S. Boiardi, in Rivista di diritto tributario - supplemento online, 21/07/2016
- Recente giurisprudenza in materia di residenza fiscale delle società ed esterovestizione, S. Boiardi, in Rivista di diritto tributario - supplemento online, 13/04/2016