RECENTI TAX ALERT
- 09-07-2021 TAX TREATY ALERT 2021/04 Leggi tutto »
- 03-06-2021 TAX ALERT 2021/05 Leggi tutto »
- 19-05-2021 EU TAX ALERT 2021/06 Leggi tutto »
- 26-04-2021 TAX TREATY ALERT 2021/03 Leggi tutto »
- 02-04-2021 TAX ALERT 2021/04 Leggi tutto »
- 26-03-2021 Italian Taxation 2021/01 Leggi tutto »
- 24-03-2021 TAX ALERT 2021/03 Leggi tutto »
- 23-03-2021 EU TAX ALERT 2021/05 Leggi tutto »
- 15-03-2021 TAX TREATY ALERT 2021/02 Leggi tutto »
Taxation of IPs under Domestic Law, EU Law and Tax Treaties
On 27 November 2017 a seminar was held in Milan on the topic "Taxation of IPs under Domestic Law, EU Law and Tax Treaties" organised by prof. Guglielmo Maisto of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Piacenza) under the aegis of Italian Council of Ministers and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
The event belongs to a series of seminars held annually in Milan since 2004 on topics relevant to tax treaty law, EU tax law or domestic tax law.
Leading academics discussed and shared their views on tax aspects of IPs with over 100 participants.
National reports from a large variety of countries will be published along with the proceedings of the seminar, under the series “EC and International Tax Law” edited by Prof. Maisto and published by the IBFD.
An abstract of the speeches can be downloaded at the link below.