RECENT TAX ALERT
- 27-03-2020 TAX ALERT 2020/04 Continue reading »
- 25-03-2020 TAX ALERT 2020/03 Continue reading »
- 19-03-2020 TAX ALERT 2020/02 Continue reading »
- 13-03-2020 TAX ALERT 2020/01 Continue reading »
- 06-03-2020 EU TAX ALERT 2020/02 Continue reading »
- 28-02-2020 EU TAX ALERT 2020/01 Continue reading »
- 20-12-2019 EU TAX ALERT 2019/11 Continue reading »
- 28-11-2019 EU TAX ALERT 2019/10 Continue reading »
- 18-11-2019 EU TAX ALERT 2019/09 Continue reading »
Maisto e Associati announces a new partner
Maisto e Associati expands its partnership announcing the promotion of Cesare Silvani as partner.
Cesare Silvani is a lawyer who mainly deals with mergers and acquisitions, financial, real estate and international taxation matters. He joined the Firm in 2014 after working for IBFD (Amsterdam) as IFA Research Associate and after having worked for five years for an international law firm.
Widely appreciated by clients and colleagues, Cesare is recognised as point of reference within the Firm for managing and coordinating complex cases - thanks also to its numerous participations in conferences, masters and events, both at national and international level. Recently, among the others, he advised FCA and Magneti Marelli in relation to the Italian tax implications of the reorganization of the Magneti Marelli group and its separation from the FCA group that ended up with the sale of the Magneti Marelli group to the Japanese group Ck Holdings, indirectly controlled by KKR.
Following the appointment of Cesare Silvani, Maisto Associati now has 12 partners and 56 professionals operating from the Milan, Rome and London offices.